Kisatchie National Forest Trail Rides
When the Almighty put hoofs on the wind and a bridle on the lightning, He called it a horse.
Enjoy a one, two, or three- hour guided ride under the fragrant forest canopy. Choose relaxing, easy trails for beginners, or more adventurous trails for experienced riders.
See the Forest in a Whole New Way
One can get in a car and see what man has made. One must get on a horse to see what God has made.
Each season presents a whole new experience - spring dogwood blooms, summer greenery, and fall colors, and there is no better way to view what God has made than from the back of a horse.
An Experience for all the Family
His hooves pound the beat, your heart sings the song.
By Jerry Shulman
Make a family memory of the "Best vacation ever!" We have just the right horses and ponies for all family members.
Horses lend us the wings we lack.
By Pam Brown
Birthdays, Anniversaries, Honeymoons..Or just because you always wanted to ride! Gift certificates are available for a special birthday or holiday gift.
- Reservations are required.
- All rides are guided.
- No double riders.
- One, two, and three hour rides available.
- Children 8 years to 14 years must demonstrate riding ability for Forest trails. Ranch trails are available for younger riders and those with special needs.
- Children 16 and younger must wear approved helmet (provided).
- Children 16 and younger must be accompanied by parent or guardian